Galentine's Day, formed by a blend of gal and Valentine's Day, is a day in which women celebrate their female friendships. The new holiday debuted in a 2010 episode of Parks and Recreation, which is one of my all-time favorite shows.
I wanted to honor my gal's, while also giving it a nerdy twist with Periodic Elements! **NOTE The term is also seeing increased use in celebrating any kind of friendship, not just those among women.**
This set is available as postcards *OR* postcards w/ envelopes. Please select the w/envelopes option to receive and equal number of white A2+ envelopes at 0.10 per envelope.
15 Postcards: $8.95
20 postcards: $11.45
25 postcards: $13.95
- EMPOWERING & ENCOURAGING POSTCARDS to send to friends, family, or coworkers.
- UNIQUE & COLORFUL DESIGNS
- SIZE: 5.47" x 4.21" Standard Postcard size, Heavy 14 pt./ 80lb one-sided Matte Card Stock with UV Varnish. Size allows for USPS Postcard Rate Stamps.
- FRONT: Matte Finish [soft and vibrant] BACK: Standard Finish [great for readability & easy to write on]
- DESIGNED, PRINTED, AND ASSEMBLED in the USA.